Veteran journalist Frank Brown joins staff of MBJ
Published: October 8,2012
Frank Brown started at the Mississippi Business Journal Oct. 2, coming from the Huntsville Times in Alabama, where he had served an online editor and page designer since 2005.
Before that, Brown served as the executive editor of the Delta Democrat Times in Greenville. He spent 20 years at the Clarion-Ledger in Jackson before his time at the DDT.
Brown has more than 30 years’ total experience in the newspaper industry.
He received a bachelor of arts in communications degree from the University of Alabama, starting his career as a sports writer and sports copy editor at the Decatur Daily in Decatur, Ala.
At the Mississippi Business Journal, Brown will produce the publication’s special sections and cover the technology beat.
“I look forward to the opportunity,” Brown said. “MBJ has a proud tradition and I’m thrilled to be a part of it.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option