Veteran journalist Frank Brown joins staff of MBJ
Published: October 8,2012
Frank Brown started at the Mississippi Business Journal Oct. 2, coming from the Huntsville Times in Alabama, where he had served an online editor and page designer since 2005.
Before that, Brown served as the executive editor of the Delta Democrat Times in Greenville. He spent 20 years at the Clarion-Ledger in Jackson before his time at the DDT.
Brown has more than 30 years’ total experience in the newspaper industry.
He received a bachelor of arts in communications degree from the University of Alabama, starting his career as a sports writer and sports copy editor at the Decatur Daily in Decatur, Ala.
At the Mississippi Business Journal, Brown will produce the publication’s special sections and cover the technology beat.
“I look forward to the opportunity,” Brown said. “MBJ has a proud tradition and I’m thrilled to be a part of it.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran