Parkway completes sale of downtown office building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2012
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. has completed the sale of 111 Capital Building in Jackson for $8.3 million.
The 111 Capitol Building is a 187,000-square-foot office property located in the Central Business District. The property was 83.1 percent leased at closing, which occurred Sept. 7, 2012.
Parkway, which relocated its corporate headquarters from Jackson to Orlando, Fla., received approximately $6.3 million in net proceeds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi