Parkway completes sale of downtown office building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2012
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. has completed the sale of 111 Capital Building in Jackson for $8.3 million.
The 111 Capitol Building is a 187,000-square-foot office property located in the Central Business District. The property was 83.1 percent leased at closing, which occurred Sept. 7, 2012.
Parkway, which relocated its corporate headquarters from Jackson to Orlando, Fla., received approximately $6.3 million in net proceeds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports