Parkway completes sale of downtown office building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2012
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. has completed the sale of 111 Capital Building in Jackson for $8.3 million.
The 111 Capitol Building is a 187,000-square-foot office property located in the Central Business District. The property was 83.1 percent leased at closing, which occurred Sept. 7, 2012.
Parkway, which relocated its corporate headquarters from Jackson to Orlando, Fla., received approximately $6.3 million in net proceeds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up