Parkway completes sale of downtown office building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2012
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. has completed the sale of 111 Capital Building in Jackson for $8.3 million.
The 111 Capitol Building is a 187,000-square-foot office property located in the Central Business District. The property was 83.1 percent leased at closing, which occurred Sept. 7, 2012.
Parkway, which relocated its corporate headquarters from Jackson to Orlando, Fla., received approximately $6.3 million in net proceeds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'