Parkway completes sale of downtown office building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 9,2012
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. has completed the sale of 111 Capital Building in Jackson for $8.3 million.
The 111 Capitol Building is a 187,000-square-foot office property located in the Central Business District. The property was 83.1 percent leased at closing, which occurred Sept. 7, 2012.
Parkway, which relocated its corporate headquarters from Jackson to Orlando, Fla., received approximately $6.3 million in net proceeds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital