Bank elevates Overby
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Sherry Overby has been promoted to vice president of human resources for Community Bancshares Inc. She has been with Community Bank since 2001, starting as a teller and most recently as an assistant human resources officer. Overby, a White Oak native, is a graduate of Belhaven University, earning a degree in management and a master’s of science in leadership.
Active in the community, Overby is a member of the Society of Human Resource Management and a Belhaven University Adjunct Instructor for online and on-campus.
She is married to Duane Overby of White Oak and has one son, Shane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete