Bank elevates Overby
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Sherry Overby has been promoted to vice president of human resources for Community Bancshares Inc. She has been with Community Bank since 2001, starting as a teller and most recently as an assistant human resources officer. Overby, a White Oak native, is a graduate of Belhaven University, earning a degree in management and a master’s of science in leadership.
Active in the community, Overby is a member of the Society of Human Resource Management and a Belhaven University Adjunct Instructor for online and on-campus.
She is married to Duane Overby of White Oak and has one son, Shane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide