Bank elevates Overby
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Sherry Overby has been promoted to vice president of human resources for Community Bancshares Inc. She has been with Community Bank since 2001, starting as a teller and most recently as an assistant human resources officer. Overby, a White Oak native, is a graduate of Belhaven University, earning a degree in management and a master’s of science in leadership.
Active in the community, Overby is a member of the Society of Human Resource Management and a Belhaven University Adjunct Instructor for online and on-campus.
She is married to Duane Overby of White Oak and has one son, Shane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus