Bank elevates Overby
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Sherry Overby has been promoted to vice president of human resources for Community Bancshares Inc. She has been with Community Bank since 2001, starting as a teller and most recently as an assistant human resources officer. Overby, a White Oak native, is a graduate of Belhaven University, earning a degree in management and a master’s of science in leadership.
Active in the community, Overby is a member of the Society of Human Resource Management and a Belhaven University Adjunct Instructor for online and on-campus.
She is married to Duane Overby of White Oak and has one son, Shane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits