Bank elevates Overby
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Sherry Overby has been promoted to vice president of human resources for Community Bancshares Inc. She has been with Community Bank since 2001, starting as a teller and most recently as an assistant human resources officer. Overby, a White Oak native, is a graduate of Belhaven University, earning a degree in management and a master’s of science in leadership.
Active in the community, Overby is a member of the Society of Human Resource Management and a Belhaven University Adjunct Instructor for online and on-campus.
She is married to Duane Overby of White Oak and has one son, Shane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years