CMMC welcomes Farmer
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Marla Martin Farmer, RN, MSN, of Natchez has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as director of surgical services. Farmer brings with her more than 25 years of healthcare experience as a registered nurse, most extensively with 17 years of OR experience and eight years of surgical management experience. Her vast experience in management includes strategic planning and development of policies and procedures with implementation and compliance. Prior to joining CMMC, she was employed with the Natchez Adams School District as nurse coordinator in Natchez.
Farmer earned a bachelor of science in nursing from Alcorn State University and a master’s degree from the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking