CMMC welcomes Farmer
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Marla Martin Farmer, RN, MSN, of Natchez has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as director of surgical services. Farmer brings with her more than 25 years of healthcare experience as a registered nurse, most extensively with 17 years of OR experience and eight years of surgical management experience. Her vast experience in management includes strategic planning and development of policies and procedures with implementation and compliance. Prior to joining CMMC, she was employed with the Natchez Adams School District as nurse coordinator in Natchez.
Farmer earned a bachelor of science in nursing from Alcorn State University and a master’s degree from the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations