CMMC welcomes Farmer
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Marla Martin Farmer, RN, MSN, of Natchez has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as director of surgical services. Farmer brings with her more than 25 years of healthcare experience as a registered nurse, most extensively with 17 years of OR experience and eight years of surgical management experience. Her vast experience in management includes strategic planning and development of policies and procedures with implementation and compliance. Prior to joining CMMC, she was employed with the Natchez Adams School District as nurse coordinator in Natchez.
Farmer earned a bachelor of science in nursing from Alcorn State University and a master’s degree from the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again