CMMC welcomes Farmer
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Marla Martin Farmer, RN, MSN, of Natchez has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as director of surgical services. Farmer brings with her more than 25 years of healthcare experience as a registered nurse, most extensively with 17 years of OR experience and eight years of surgical management experience. Her vast experience in management includes strategic planning and development of policies and procedures with implementation and compliance. Prior to joining CMMC, she was employed with the Natchez Adams School District as nurse coordinator in Natchez.
Farmer earned a bachelor of science in nursing from Alcorn State University and a master’s degree from the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology