CMMC welcomes Farmer
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Marla Martin Farmer, RN, MSN, of Natchez has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as director of surgical services. Farmer brings with her more than 25 years of healthcare experience as a registered nurse, most extensively with 17 years of OR experience and eight years of surgical management experience. Her vast experience in management includes strategic planning and development of policies and procedures with implementation and compliance. Prior to joining CMMC, she was employed with the Natchez Adams School District as nurse coordinator in Natchez.
Farmer earned a bachelor of science in nursing from Alcorn State University and a master’s degree from the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal