Koerber makes presentation
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled “Business Valuation in Louisiana Divorces” to attorneys and judges attending the LSU School of Law’s 16th Annual Family Law Seminar, which was held in Baton Rouge, La.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran