Koerber makes presentation
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled “Business Valuation in Louisiana Divorces” to attorneys and judges attending the LSU School of Law’s 16th Annual Family Law Seminar, which was held in Baton Rouge, La.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets