Koerber makes presentation
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled “Business Valuation in Louisiana Divorces” to attorneys and judges attending the LSU School of Law’s 16th Annual Family Law Seminar, which was held in Baton Rouge, La.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators