Koerber makes presentation
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled “Business Valuation in Louisiana Divorces” to attorneys and judges attending the LSU School of Law’s 16th Annual Family Law Seminar, which was held in Baton Rouge, La.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)