Koerber makes presentation
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled “Business Valuation in Louisiana Divorces” to attorneys and judges attending the LSU School of Law’s 16th Annual Family Law Seminar, which was held in Baton Rouge, La.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., a Hattiesburg CPA firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete