MacKenzie earns CFP
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Robert Stuart MacKenzie, a private wealth advisor with Ameriprise Financial in Kosciusko, has achieved the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification. MacKenzie successfully completed the rigorous requirements that include course work and a series of examinations covering the financial planning process, risk management, investments, tax planning and management, retirement and employee benefits and estate planning.
The Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division and Mississippi Tourism Association recently presented a host of awards during the 2012 Governor’s Conference on Tourism. The award recipients were:
• Hall of Fame Awards: Connie Taunton, Natchez Convention and Visitors Bureau; Dick Guyton, Tupelo; Margaret Miller, Ocean Springs; Anne Coggins, Tunica
• Travel Media Award, Travel Writers: Mary Ann Anderson, freelance travel writer
• Travel Media Award, Travel Trade Publication: Bank Travel Management/The Group Travel Leader, Brian Jewell, associate editor
• Community Volunteer of the Year: Jan Pannell, Tupelo
• Governmental Friend of Tourism Award: The Honorable William Winter
• Mississippi Tourism Association Member of the Year: Kristie Fairley, deputy director, Hattiesburg Convention and Visitors Bureau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015