MacKenzie earns CFP
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Robert Stuart MacKenzie, a private wealth advisor with Ameriprise Financial in Kosciusko, has achieved the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification. MacKenzie successfully completed the rigorous requirements that include course work and a series of examinations covering the financial planning process, risk management, investments, tax planning and management, retirement and employee benefits and estate planning.
The Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division and Mississippi Tourism Association recently presented a host of awards during the 2012 Governor’s Conference on Tourism. The award recipients were:
• Hall of Fame Awards: Connie Taunton, Natchez Convention and Visitors Bureau; Dick Guyton, Tupelo; Margaret Miller, Ocean Springs; Anne Coggins, Tunica
• Travel Media Award, Travel Writers: Mary Ann Anderson, freelance travel writer
• Travel Media Award, Travel Trade Publication: Bank Travel Management/The Group Travel Leader, Brian Jewell, associate editor
• Community Volunteer of the Year: Jan Pannell, Tupelo
• Governmental Friend of Tourism Award: The Honorable William Winter
• Mississippi Tourism Association Member of the Year: Kristie Fairley, deputy director, Hattiesburg Convention and Visitors Bureau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal