MacKenzie earns CFP
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Robert Stuart MacKenzie, a private wealth advisor with Ameriprise Financial in Kosciusko, has achieved the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification. MacKenzie successfully completed the rigorous requirements that include course work and a series of examinations covering the financial planning process, risk management, investments, tax planning and management, retirement and employee benefits and estate planning.
The Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division and Mississippi Tourism Association recently presented a host of awards during the 2012 Governor’s Conference on Tourism. The award recipients were:
• Hall of Fame Awards: Connie Taunton, Natchez Convention and Visitors Bureau; Dick Guyton, Tupelo; Margaret Miller, Ocean Springs; Anne Coggins, Tunica
• Travel Media Award, Travel Writers: Mary Ann Anderson, freelance travel writer
• Travel Media Award, Travel Trade Publication: Bank Travel Management/The Group Travel Leader, Brian Jewell, associate editor
• Community Volunteer of the Year: Jan Pannell, Tupelo
• Governmental Friend of Tourism Award: The Honorable William Winter
• Mississippi Tourism Association Member of the Year: Kristie Fairley, deputy director, Hattiesburg Convention and Visitors Bureau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey