MacKenzie earns CFP
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Robert Stuart MacKenzie, a private wealth advisor with Ameriprise Financial in Kosciusko, has achieved the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification. MacKenzie successfully completed the rigorous requirements that include course work and a series of examinations covering the financial planning process, risk management, investments, tax planning and management, retirement and employee benefits and estate planning.
The Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division and Mississippi Tourism Association recently presented a host of awards during the 2012 Governor’s Conference on Tourism. The award recipients were:
• Hall of Fame Awards: Connie Taunton, Natchez Convention and Visitors Bureau; Dick Guyton, Tupelo; Margaret Miller, Ocean Springs; Anne Coggins, Tunica
• Travel Media Award, Travel Writers: Mary Ann Anderson, freelance travel writer
• Travel Media Award, Travel Trade Publication: Bank Travel Management/The Group Travel Leader, Brian Jewell, associate editor
• Community Volunteer of the Year: Jan Pannell, Tupelo
• Governmental Friend of Tourism Award: The Honorable William Winter
• Mississippi Tourism Association Member of the Year: Kristie Fairley, deputy director, Hattiesburg Convention and Visitors Bureau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics