McWright named manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Riverwalk Casino Hotel is welcoming Carolyn McWright as the new guest experience manager. She brings with her 15 years of experience in the casino industry.
A native of Tallulah, La., McWright has worked as slot supervisor at both Ameristar Casino and Rainbow Casino and most recently served as executive casino host at Ameristar Casino for six years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office