McWright named manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Riverwalk Casino Hotel is welcoming Carolyn McWright as the new guest experience manager. She brings with her 15 years of experience in the casino industry.
A native of Tallulah, La., McWright has worked as slot supervisor at both Ameristar Casino and Rainbow Casino and most recently served as executive casino host at Ameristar Casino for six years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast