Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Ben C. Moore, MD, was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology. Moore earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson and completed an obstetrics and gynecology residency at University of Tennessee Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a junior fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion