Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Ben C. Moore, MD, was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology. Moore earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson and completed an obstetrics and gynecology residency at University of Tennessee Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a junior fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur