Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Ben C. Moore, MD, was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology. Moore earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson and completed an obstetrics and gynecology residency at University of Tennessee Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a junior fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money