Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Ben C. Moore, MD, was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology. Moore earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson and completed an obstetrics and gynecology residency at University of Tennessee Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a junior fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House