Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Ben C. Moore, MD, was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology. Moore earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson and completed an obstetrics and gynecology residency at University of Tennessee Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tenn.
He is a junior fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency