Pinnacle makes appointments
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Pinnacle Medical Solutions, LLC. (Pinnacle) has appointed Joseph D. Scola as the company’s new vice president of finance and operations, Brad Necaise as the company’s new vice president of sales and Denise M. Mathews as the company’s new director of managed care.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Scola served in several financial and operational leadership roles, most notably, CFO of Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare-Affiliated Services Division. In his most recent experience, he served in an operational capacity as an area manager for Apria Healthcare.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Necaise served in numerous sales and management positions over the last decade in both pharmaceuticals and medical device sales. He joins Pinnacle from Animas Corporation, a Johnson & Johnson company. Most recently at Animas, he served as regional manager for the Southeast.
Mathews had over 20 years of experience in the managed care field and has worked for several major health plans as well as medical device companies. More recently she worked as the regional contract manager for Pacific Pulmonary Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development