Pinnacle makes appointments
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Pinnacle Medical Solutions, LLC. (Pinnacle) has appointed Joseph D. Scola as the company’s new vice president of finance and operations, Brad Necaise as the company’s new vice president of sales and Denise M. Mathews as the company’s new director of managed care.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Scola served in several financial and operational leadership roles, most notably, CFO of Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare-Affiliated Services Division. In his most recent experience, he served in an operational capacity as an area manager for Apria Healthcare.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Necaise served in numerous sales and management positions over the last decade in both pharmaceuticals and medical device sales. He joins Pinnacle from Animas Corporation, a Johnson & Johnson company. Most recently at Animas, he served as regional manager for the Southeast.
Mathews had over 20 years of experience in the managed care field and has worked for several major health plans as well as medical device companies. More recently she worked as the regional contract manager for Pacific Pulmonary Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast