Pinnacle makes appointments
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Pinnacle Medical Solutions, LLC. (Pinnacle) has appointed Joseph D. Scola as the company’s new vice president of finance and operations, Brad Necaise as the company’s new vice president of sales and Denise M. Mathews as the company’s new director of managed care.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Scola served in several financial and operational leadership roles, most notably, CFO of Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare-Affiliated Services Division. In his most recent experience, he served in an operational capacity as an area manager for Apria Healthcare.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Necaise served in numerous sales and management positions over the last decade in both pharmaceuticals and medical device sales. He joins Pinnacle from Animas Corporation, a Johnson & Johnson company. Most recently at Animas, he served as regional manager for the Southeast.
Mathews had over 20 years of experience in the managed care field and has worked for several major health plans as well as medical device companies. More recently she worked as the regional contract manager for Pacific Pulmonary Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics