Pinnacle makes appointments
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Pinnacle Medical Solutions, LLC. (Pinnacle) has appointed Joseph D. Scola as the company’s new vice president of finance and operations, Brad Necaise as the company’s new vice president of sales and Denise M. Mathews as the company’s new director of managed care.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Scola served in several financial and operational leadership roles, most notably, CFO of Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare-Affiliated Services Division. In his most recent experience, he served in an operational capacity as an area manager for Apria Healthcare.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Necaise served in numerous sales and management positions over the last decade in both pharmaceuticals and medical device sales. He joins Pinnacle from Animas Corporation, a Johnson & Johnson company. Most recently at Animas, he served as regional manager for the Southeast.
Mathews had over 20 years of experience in the managed care field and has worked for several major health plans as well as medical device companies. More recently she worked as the regional contract manager for Pacific Pulmonary Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar