Randle earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Dr. Natasha Wilkins Randle, a participant in The PhD Project, has been promoted to associate professor with tenure at Mississippi State University-Meridian. She received her Ph.D. in management from Jackson State University.
Randle is one of only 291 African-American, management business school professors in the U.S., most of whom have become professors since The PhD Project was created in 1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal