Randle earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Dr. Natasha Wilkins Randle, a participant in The PhD Project, has been promoted to associate professor with tenure at Mississippi State University-Meridian. She received her Ph.D. in management from Jackson State University.
Randle is one of only 291 African-American, management business school professors in the U.S., most of whom have become professors since The PhD Project was created in 1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation