Randle earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Dr. Natasha Wilkins Randle, a participant in The PhD Project, has been promoted to associate professor with tenure at Mississippi State University-Meridian. She received her Ph.D. in management from Jackson State University.
Randle is one of only 291 African-American, management business school professors in the U.S., most of whom have become professors since The PhD Project was created in 1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison