Randle earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Dr. Natasha Wilkins Randle, a participant in The PhD Project, has been promoted to associate professor with tenure at Mississippi State University-Meridian. She received her Ph.D. in management from Jackson State University.
Randle is one of only 291 African-American, management business school professors in the U.S., most of whom have become professors since The PhD Project was created in 1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'