Randle earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Dr. Natasha Wilkins Randle, a participant in The PhD Project, has been promoted to associate professor with tenure at Mississippi State University-Meridian. She received her Ph.D. in management from Jackson State University.
Randle is one of only 291 African-American, management business school professors in the U.S., most of whom have become professors since The PhD Project was created in 1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi