Rhee receives certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Suyon Rhee, DPM, of Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Podiatry recently received certification to provide a new treatment for patients with onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the toenails, called ClearSense.
Rhee received her doctor of podiatric medicine from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, and completed her residency at FDR Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose, N.Y. She is also board-certified in podiatric medicine and a member of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi