Rhee receives certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Suyon Rhee, DPM, of Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Podiatry recently received certification to provide a new treatment for patients with onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the toenails, called ClearSense.
Rhee received her doctor of podiatric medicine from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, and completed her residency at FDR Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose, N.Y. She is also board-certified in podiatric medicine and a member of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus