Rhee receives certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Suyon Rhee, DPM, of Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Podiatry recently received certification to provide a new treatment for patients with onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the toenails, called ClearSense.
Rhee received her doctor of podiatric medicine from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, and completed her residency at FDR Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose, N.Y. She is also board-certified in podiatric medicine and a member of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62