Rhee receives certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Suyon Rhee, DPM, of Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Podiatry recently received certification to provide a new treatment for patients with onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the toenails, called ClearSense.
Rhee received her doctor of podiatric medicine from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, and completed her residency at FDR Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose, N.Y. She is also board-certified in podiatric medicine and a member of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal