Rhee receives certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 15,2012
Suyon Rhee, DPM, of Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Podiatry recently received certification to provide a new treatment for patients with onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the toenails, called ClearSense.
Rhee received her doctor of podiatric medicine from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, and completed her residency at FDR Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose, N.Y. She is also board-certified in podiatric medicine and a member of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications