TEC promotes Watkins
TEC has promoted Paul Watkins to sales supervisor at TEC of Jackson Inc. Watkins has been with TEC for over five years working as an account executive.
Watkins, currently residing in Clinton, attended Millsaps College where he pursued a degree in history/political science and graduated from the Art Institute of Atlanta with a degree in photography. He is married to Paula Purser Watkins and has two children, Paul Watkins Jr., an attorney in Oxford, and Allison Watkins, who is a children/youth services librarian in Pearl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy