Trotter gives presentation
Greenville financial advisor Ike S. Trotter, CLU, ChFC, was a featured speaker recently at the 2012 Career Conference and Annual Meeting of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors held in Las Vegas, Nev. It drew more than 2,500 agents from across the U.S.
Trotter’s presentation was titled “Nuts and Bolts Estate Planning — A Practical Approach.” It was one of the featured workshops of the four-day event, and offered a five-step process of economic preparedness.
Trotter, a past local and state president of NAIFA/Mississippi, is also active with the national NAIFA organization where he serves on the Governance Committee and Editorial Advisory Council of the organization’s publication Advisor Today.
A 37-year member of NAIFA, Trotter operates his own planning firm, Ike Trotter Agency, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production