Trotter gives presentation
Greenville financial advisor Ike S. Trotter, CLU, ChFC, was a featured speaker recently at the 2012 Career Conference and Annual Meeting of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors held in Las Vegas, Nev. It drew more than 2,500 agents from across the U.S.
Trotter’s presentation was titled “Nuts and Bolts Estate Planning — A Practical Approach.” It was one of the featured workshops of the four-day event, and offered a five-step process of economic preparedness.
Trotter, a past local and state president of NAIFA/Mississippi, is also active with the national NAIFA organization where he serves on the Governance Committee and Editorial Advisory Council of the organization’s publication Advisor Today.
A 37-year member of NAIFA, Trotter operates his own planning firm, Ike Trotter Agency, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west