Trotter gives presentation
Greenville financial advisor Ike S. Trotter, CLU, ChFC, was a featured speaker recently at the 2012 Career Conference and Annual Meeting of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors held in Las Vegas, Nev. It drew more than 2,500 agents from across the U.S.
Trotter’s presentation was titled “Nuts and Bolts Estate Planning — A Practical Approach.” It was one of the featured workshops of the four-day event, and offered a five-step process of economic preparedness.
Trotter, a past local and state president of NAIFA/Mississippi, is also active with the national NAIFA organization where he serves on the Governance Committee and Editorial Advisory Council of the organization’s publication Advisor Today.
A 37-year member of NAIFA, Trotter operates his own planning firm, Ike Trotter Agency, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi