Trotter gives presentation
Greenville financial advisor Ike S. Trotter, CLU, ChFC, was a featured speaker recently at the 2012 Career Conference and Annual Meeting of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors held in Las Vegas, Nev. It drew more than 2,500 agents from across the U.S.
Trotter’s presentation was titled “Nuts and Bolts Estate Planning — A Practical Approach.” It was one of the featured workshops of the four-day event, and offered a five-step process of economic preparedness.
Trotter, a past local and state president of NAIFA/Mississippi, is also active with the national NAIFA organization where he serves on the Governance Committee and Editorial Advisory Council of the organization’s publication Advisor Today.
A 37-year member of NAIFA, Trotter operates his own planning firm, Ike Trotter Agency, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals