Heavy equipment dealer buys Warrior of Arkansas
by Associated Press
Published: October 17,2012
RICHLAND — Stribling Equipment, LLC says it has acquired the heavy equipment dealership operations of Warrior of Arkansas Inc.
A company news release says the move increases Stribling’s presence to 19 locations in Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and parts of Oklahoma and Texas. This is the company’s first expansion into to Texas and Oklahoma.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Stribling Equipment is a dealer for John Deere’s Construction and Forestry Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal