Heavy equipment dealer buys Warrior of Arkansas
Published: October 17,2012
RICHLAND — Stribling Equipment, LLC says it has acquired the heavy equipment dealership operations of Warrior of Arkansas Inc.
A company news release says the move increases Stribling’s presence to 19 locations in Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and parts of Oklahoma and Texas. This is the company’s first expansion into to Texas and Oklahoma.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Stribling Equipment is a dealer for John Deere’s Construction and Forestry Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers