Heavy equipment dealer buys Warrior of Arkansas
Published: October 17,2012
RICHLAND — Stribling Equipment, LLC says it has acquired the heavy equipment dealership operations of Warrior of Arkansas Inc.
A company news release says the move increases Stribling’s presence to 19 locations in Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and parts of Oklahoma and Texas. This is the company’s first expansion into to Texas and Oklahoma.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Stribling Equipment is a dealer for John Deere’s Construction and Forestry Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals