Heavy equipment dealer buys Warrior of Arkansas
Published: October 17,2012
RICHLAND — Stribling Equipment, LLC says it has acquired the heavy equipment dealership operations of Warrior of Arkansas Inc.
A company news release says the move increases Stribling’s presence to 19 locations in Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and parts of Oklahoma and Texas. This is the company’s first expansion into to Texas and Oklahoma.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Stribling Equipment is a dealer for John Deere’s Construction and Forestry Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs