Heavy equipment dealer buys Warrior of Arkansas
Published: October 17,2012
RICHLAND — Stribling Equipment, LLC says it has acquired the heavy equipment dealership operations of Warrior of Arkansas Inc.
A company news release says the move increases Stribling’s presence to 19 locations in Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and parts of Oklahoma and Texas. This is the company’s first expansion into to Texas and Oklahoma.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Stribling Equipment is a dealer for John Deere’s Construction and Forestry Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday