Officials say citizens reconsidered, now want rezoning
Published: October 17,2012
D’IBERVILLE — D’Iberville officials have opened more land for economic development, changing the zoning on the southwest portion of the intersection of interstates 10 and 110 from mostly residential to commercial.
The Sun Herald reports the city had tried to rezone the property a few years ago, but residents objected.
Deonne Olier, city planning and zoning director, said this time they wanted the change.
The boundaries are south of I-10, west of I-110, north of Big Ridge Road and east of Old 677.
The site of Ocean Expo aquarium is within the newly rezoned area on a plot already zoned commercial.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today