Bradley Arant adds Roberson
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2012
Health care attorney T. Richard Roberson Jr. has joined Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Jackson office as counsel. Roberson comes to the firm after serving as special assistant to the executive director/chief of staff/deputy administrator in the Office of the Governor, Division of Medicaid for the State of Mississippi.
Roberson is the 16th attorney to join the Health Care Practice at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings in the past 10 months.
He holds a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. from Baylor University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi