Bradley Arant adds Roberson
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2012
Health care attorney T. Richard Roberson Jr. has joined Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Jackson office as counsel. Roberson comes to the firm after serving as special assistant to the executive director/chief of staff/deputy administrator in the Office of the Governor, Division of Medicaid for the State of Mississippi.
Roberson is the 16th attorney to join the Health Care Practice at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings in the past 10 months.
He holds a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. from Baylor University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones