Bradley Arant adds Roberson
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2012
Health care attorney T. Richard Roberson Jr. has joined Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Jackson office as counsel. Roberson comes to the firm after serving as special assistant to the executive director/chief of staff/deputy administrator in the Office of the Governor, Division of Medicaid for the State of Mississippi.
Roberson is the 16th attorney to join the Health Care Practice at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings in the past 10 months.
He holds a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. from Baylor University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years