Bradley Arant adds Roberson
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2012
Health care attorney T. Richard Roberson Jr. has joined Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Jackson office as counsel. Roberson comes to the firm after serving as special assistant to the executive director/chief of staff/deputy administrator in the Office of the Governor, Division of Medicaid for the State of Mississippi.
Roberson is the 16th attorney to join the Health Care Practice at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings in the past 10 months.
He holds a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. from Baylor University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO