Bradley Arant adds Roberson
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2012
Health care attorney T. Richard Roberson Jr. has joined Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP’s Jackson office as counsel. Roberson comes to the firm after serving as special assistant to the executive director/chief of staff/deputy administrator in the Office of the Governor, Division of Medicaid for the State of Mississippi.
Roberson is the 16th attorney to join the Health Care Practice at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings in the past 10 months.
He holds a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. from Baylor University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House