Hamby enters Gallery
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District recently inducted one of its former team members, Clifton Charles “C.C.” Hamby III, into the prestigious Gallery of Distinguished Employees. Hamby retired chief of the design branch of Engineering Division, was the 2012 inductee. His career spanned more than 35 years, with 34 of those years spent working in the Engineering Division.
A native of Grenada, he earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. He is married to the former Bettie Sue West, and they are the parents of five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club