Hamby enters Gallery
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District recently inducted one of its former team members, Clifton Charles “C.C.” Hamby III, into the prestigious Gallery of Distinguished Employees. Hamby retired chief of the design branch of Engineering Division, was the 2012 inductee. His career spanned more than 35 years, with 34 of those years spent working in the Engineering Division.
A native of Grenada, he earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. He is married to the former Bettie Sue West, and they are the parents of five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations