Hamby enters Gallery
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District recently inducted one of its former team members, Clifton Charles “C.C.” Hamby III, into the prestigious Gallery of Distinguished Employees. Hamby retired chief of the design branch of Engineering Division, was the 2012 inductee. His career spanned more than 35 years, with 34 of those years spent working in the Engineering Division.
A native of Grenada, he earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. He is married to the former Bettie Sue West, and they are the parents of five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran