Hamby enters Gallery
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District recently inducted one of its former team members, Clifton Charles “C.C.” Hamby III, into the prestigious Gallery of Distinguished Employees. Hamby retired chief of the design branch of Engineering Division, was the 2012 inductee. His career spanned more than 35 years, with 34 of those years spent working in the Engineering Division.
A native of Grenada, he earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. He is married to the former Bettie Sue West, and they are the parents of five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money