Hamby enters Gallery
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District recently inducted one of its former team members, Clifton Charles “C.C.” Hamby III, into the prestigious Gallery of Distinguished Employees. Hamby retired chief of the design branch of Engineering Division, was the 2012 inductee. His career spanned more than 35 years, with 34 of those years spent working in the Engineering Division.
A native of Grenada, he earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. He is married to the former Bettie Sue West, and they are the parents of five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force