Smith completes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 21,2012
Art Smith, financial advisor, has successfully completed the certified financial planner (CFP) exam. Smith has been with Barnes Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, for 16 years and was named a partner of the firm in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO