Gould named interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 22,2012
Dr. Trent Gould will serve as interim director of the School of Human Performance and Recreation (HPR) at the University of Southern Mississippi until a permanent director is named. Gould, a member of the HPR faculty since 2003, has served as the school’s director for the previous three summer sessions. He takes over the department’s reins from Rick Green, who resigned as director in August.
Dr. Michael Forster, dean of the College of Health at USM, said a national search for a director has just begun, with the search committee chaired by Dr. Tim Rehner, director of the School of Social Work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi