CEO elected to board of American Banking Association
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
GULFPORT — John Hairston, CEO of Hancock Holding Co., has been elected to the board of directors of the American Banking Association.
Hancock Holding is the parent of Hancock Bank and Whitney Bank.
The Sun Herald reports Hairston’s election took place at the organization’s recent meeting in San Diego. He is one of nine members elected to the board and one of six who will serve a three-year term.
Hairston, a Gulfport native, joined Hancock Bank in 1994 as COO. He also is chairman of the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies