CEO elected to board of American Banking Association
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
GULFPORT — John Hairston, CEO of Hancock Holding Co., has been elected to the board of directors of the American Banking Association.
Hancock Holding is the parent of Hancock Bank and Whitney Bank.
The Sun Herald reports Hairston’s election took place at the organization’s recent meeting in San Diego. He is one of nine members elected to the board and one of six who will serve a three-year term.
Hairston, a Gulfport native, joined Hancock Bank in 1994 as COO. He also is chairman of the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62