CEO elected to board of American Banking Association
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
GULFPORT — John Hairston, CEO of Hancock Holding Co., has been elected to the board of directors of the American Banking Association.
Hancock Holding is the parent of Hancock Bank and Whitney Bank.
The Sun Herald reports Hairston’s election took place at the organization’s recent meeting in San Diego. He is one of nine members elected to the board and one of six who will serve a three-year term.
Hairston, a Gulfport native, joined Hancock Bank in 1994 as COO. He also is chairman of the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal