Commissioner asking for help in hunt for ‘Rachel’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
JACKSON — Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley is asking the general public who are registered on the Mississippi Do-Not Call list to report automated calls coming from “Rachel from Card Holder Services.”
Presley said these calls have been the largest invasion of Mississippians’ privacy by a telemarketing scheme in years and that his office is working with the Federal Trade Commission and others to stop them.
Presley said citizens can report the calls to his office by phone at 1-800-637-7722 or 1-800-356-6428 or at www.psc.state.ms.us/.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast