Commissioner asking for help in hunt for ‘Rachel’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
JACKSON — Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley is asking the general public who are registered on the Mississippi Do-Not Call list to report automated calls coming from “Rachel from Card Holder Services.”
Presley said these calls have been the largest invasion of Mississippians’ privacy by a telemarketing scheme in years and that his office is working with the Federal Trade Commission and others to stop them.
Presley said citizens can report the calls to his office by phone at 1-800-637-7722 or 1-800-356-6428 or at www.psc.state.ms.us/.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast