Technology company makes worldwide top 100 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has earned recognition as one of the world’s top 100 financial tech companies.
The FinTech 100, sponsored by American Banker and Bank Technology News, is an annual ranking of the top technology providers to financial services companies worldwide.
FNC CEO Bill Rayburn said receiving the FinTech 100 designation is a point of pride for the company.
“It’s a great honor for us to be recognized among the fastest-growing financial technology companies in the world,” Rayburn said. “This award is a tribute to our clients who believed in FNC and all our employees who’ve worked so hard to deliver the success that made us eligible to be chosen.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program