Technology company makes worldwide top 100 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has earned recognition as one of the world’s top 100 financial tech companies.
The FinTech 100, sponsored by American Banker and Bank Technology News, is an annual ranking of the top technology providers to financial services companies worldwide.
FNC CEO Bill Rayburn said receiving the FinTech 100 designation is a point of pride for the company.
“It’s a great honor for us to be recognized among the fastest-growing financial technology companies in the world,” Rayburn said. “This award is a tribute to our clients who believed in FNC and all our employees who’ve worked so hard to deliver the success that made us eligible to be chosen.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M