Technology company makes worldwide top 100 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has earned recognition as one of the world’s top 100 financial tech companies.
The FinTech 100, sponsored by American Banker and Bank Technology News, is an annual ranking of the top technology providers to financial services companies worldwide.
FNC CEO Bill Rayburn said receiving the FinTech 100 designation is a point of pride for the company.
“It’s a great honor for us to be recognized among the fastest-growing financial technology companies in the world,” Rayburn said. “This award is a tribute to our clients who believed in FNC and all our employees who’ve worked so hard to deliver the success that made us eligible to be chosen.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three