Technology company makes worldwide top 100 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has earned recognition as one of the world’s top 100 financial tech companies.
The FinTech 100, sponsored by American Banker and Bank Technology News, is an annual ranking of the top technology providers to financial services companies worldwide.
FNC CEO Bill Rayburn said receiving the FinTech 100 designation is a point of pride for the company.
“It’s a great honor for us to be recognized among the fastest-growing financial technology companies in the world,” Rayburn said. “This award is a tribute to our clients who believed in FNC and all our employees who’ve worked so hard to deliver the success that made us eligible to be chosen.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41