Technology company makes worldwide top 100 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 25,2012
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has earned recognition as one of the world’s top 100 financial tech companies.
The FinTech 100, sponsored by American Banker and Bank Technology News, is an annual ranking of the top technology providers to financial services companies worldwide.
FNC CEO Bill Rayburn said receiving the FinTech 100 designation is a point of pride for the company.
“It’s a great honor for us to be recognized among the fastest-growing financial technology companies in the world,” Rayburn said. “This award is a tribute to our clients who believed in FNC and all our employees who’ve worked so hard to deliver the success that made us eligible to be chosen.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions