Sharp adds Delta company to nationwide network
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2012
CLARKSDALE — Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, reports Southern Duplicating of Mississippi has joined its nationwide network of authorized dealers. As part of the agreement, Southern Duplicating will now offer a range of integrated technology solutions, including Sharp’s portfolio of copiers and multifunction printers.
Billy Steen, general manager, Southern Duplicating, said “Our goal is to provide the Mississippi market with leading edge products and services to make their business more efficient. We believe the addition of Sharp will further that goal.”
Southern Duplicating, located in Clarksdale, has been in the office equipment business since 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west