Sharp adds Delta company to nationwide network
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2012
CLARKSDALE — Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, reports Southern Duplicating of Mississippi has joined its nationwide network of authorized dealers. As part of the agreement, Southern Duplicating will now offer a range of integrated technology solutions, including Sharp’s portfolio of copiers and multifunction printers.
Billy Steen, general manager, Southern Duplicating, said “Our goal is to provide the Mississippi market with leading edge products and services to make their business more efficient. We believe the addition of Sharp will further that goal.”
Southern Duplicating, located in Clarksdale, has been in the office equipment business since 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training