Sharp adds Delta company to nationwide network
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2012
CLARKSDALE — Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, reports Southern Duplicating of Mississippi has joined its nationwide network of authorized dealers. As part of the agreement, Southern Duplicating will now offer a range of integrated technology solutions, including Sharp’s portfolio of copiers and multifunction printers.
Billy Steen, general manager, Southern Duplicating, said “Our goal is to provide the Mississippi market with leading edge products and services to make their business more efficient. We believe the addition of Sharp will further that goal.”
Southern Duplicating, located in Clarksdale, has been in the office equipment business since 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public