Sharp adds Delta company to nationwide network
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2012
CLARKSDALE — Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, reports Southern Duplicating of Mississippi has joined its nationwide network of authorized dealers. As part of the agreement, Southern Duplicating will now offer a range of integrated technology solutions, including Sharp’s portfolio of copiers and multifunction printers.
Billy Steen, general manager, Southern Duplicating, said “Our goal is to provide the Mississippi market with leading edge products and services to make their business more efficient. We believe the addition of Sharp will further that goal.”
Southern Duplicating, located in Clarksdale, has been in the office equipment business since 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill