Sharp adds Delta company to nationwide network
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2012
CLARKSDALE — Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, reports Southern Duplicating of Mississippi has joined its nationwide network of authorized dealers. As part of the agreement, Southern Duplicating will now offer a range of integrated technology solutions, including Sharp’s portfolio of copiers and multifunction printers.
Billy Steen, general manager, Southern Duplicating, said ”Our goal is to provide the Mississippi market with leading edge products and services to make their business more efficient. We believe the addition of Sharp will further that goal.”
Southern Duplicating, located in Clarksdale, has been in the office equipment business since 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Board continues to negotiate with propsective hospital buyers
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team