Awan joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Ahmed Awan, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. He earned his medical degree from Punjab University, King Edward Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan, and completed an internal medicine residency at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in Englewood, N.J.
Awan is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American College of Physicians and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity