Awan joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Ahmed Awan, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. He earned his medical degree from Punjab University, King Edward Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan, and completed an internal medicine residency at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in Englewood, N.J.
Awan is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American College of Physicians and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more