Beasley earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO of the Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MSET) at Stennis Space Center, recently earned the designation of certified economic developer (CEcD). The CEcD exam was administered by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) on Sept. 29 and 30 in Houston, Texas, at the Hilton Americas-Houston.
With nearly 15 years of economic development experience, Beasley has spent the past four years in his current position at MSET facilitating regional economic development efforts by leveraging the resources of Stennis Space Center to foster business opportunities among public and private entities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch