Beasley earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO of the Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MSET) at Stennis Space Center, recently earned the designation of certified economic developer (CEcD). The CEcD exam was administered by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) on Sept. 29 and 30 in Houston, Texas, at the Hilton Americas-Houston.
With nearly 15 years of economic development experience, Beasley has spent the past four years in his current position at MSET facilitating regional economic development efforts by leveraging the resources of Stennis Space Center to foster business opportunities among public and private entities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal