Beasley earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO of the Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MSET) at Stennis Space Center, recently earned the designation of certified economic developer (CEcD). The CEcD exam was administered by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) on Sept. 29 and 30 in Houston, Texas, at the Hilton Americas-Houston.
With nearly 15 years of economic development experience, Beasley has spent the past four years in his current position at MSET facilitating regional economic development efforts by leveraging the resources of Stennis Space Center to foster business opportunities among public and private entities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval