Beasley earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO of the Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MSET) at Stennis Space Center, recently earned the designation of certified economic developer (CEcD). The CEcD exam was administered by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) on Sept. 29 and 30 in Houston, Texas, at the Hilton Americas-Houston.
With nearly 15 years of economic development experience, Beasley has spent the past four years in his current position at MSET facilitating regional economic development efforts by leveraging the resources of Stennis Space Center to foster business opportunities among public and private entities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015