Beasley earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO of the Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MSET) at Stennis Space Center, recently earned the designation of certified economic developer (CEcD). The CEcD exam was administered by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) on Sept. 29 and 30 in Houston, Texas, at the Hilton Americas-Houston.
With nearly 15 years of economic development experience, Beasley has spent the past four years in his current position at MSET facilitating regional economic development efforts by leveraging the resources of Stennis Space Center to foster business opportunities among public and private entities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'