Beasley earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO of the Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MSET) at Stennis Space Center, recently earned the designation of certified economic developer (CEcD). The CEcD exam was administered by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) on Sept. 29 and 30 in Houston, Texas, at the Hilton Americas-Houston.
With nearly 15 years of economic development experience, Beasley has spent the past four years in his current position at MSET facilitating regional economic development efforts by leveraging the resources of Stennis Space Center to foster business opportunities among public and private entities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season