Blackburn comes to clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Scott Blackburn, D.O., has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of general surgery. Blackburn is a graduate from the University of Memphis. He attended medical school at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, Ky., and completed his general surgery residency at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi