Blackburn comes to clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Scott Blackburn, D.O., has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of general surgery. Blackburn is a graduate from the University of Memphis. He attended medical school at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, Ky., and completed his general surgery residency at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'