Blackburn comes to clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Scott Blackburn, D.O., has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of general surgery. Blackburn is a graduate from the University of Memphis. He attended medical school at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, Ky., and completed his general surgery residency at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur