Blackburn comes to clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Scott Blackburn, D.O., has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of general surgery. Blackburn is a graduate from the University of Memphis. He attended medical school at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, Ky., and completed his general surgery residency at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy