Blackburn comes to clinics
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Scott Blackburn, D.O., has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of general surgery. Blackburn is a graduate from the University of Memphis. He attended medical school at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, Ky., and completed his general surgery residency at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center