Brady made assistant VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus. The Commercial Dispatch reports Brady has more than eight years of experience in the financial industry. She is a mortgage loan originator.
Brady earned a bachelor of science in paralegal studies from Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur