Brady made assistant VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus. The Commercial Dispatch reports Brady has more than eight years of experience in the financial industry. She is a mortgage loan originator.
Brady earned a bachelor of science in paralegal studies from Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary