Brady made assistant VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus. The Commercial Dispatch reports Brady has more than eight years of experience in the financial industry. She is a mortgage loan originator.
Brady earned a bachelor of science in paralegal studies from Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M