Brady made assistant VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus. The Commercial Dispatch reports Brady has more than eight years of experience in the financial industry. She is a mortgage loan originator.
Brady earned a bachelor of science in paralegal studies from Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M