Casino chooses Duhon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Cheryl Duhon is the new director of marketing at Riverwalk Casino Hotel. She previously served on Riverwalk’s financial planning and analysis team.
A native of Lake Charles, La., Duhon graduated from McNeese State University in chemical engineering and recently received a financial management certificate from Cornell University. She has worked for both Harrah’s and L’Auberge Casino Resort in Lake Charles in special events and promotions as well as Boomtown Hotel & Casino in Bossier City, La., in database and relationship marketing, financial planning and analysis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line