Casino chooses Duhon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Cheryl Duhon is the new director of marketing at Riverwalk Casino Hotel. She previously served on Riverwalk’s financial planning and analysis team.
A native of Lake Charles, La., Duhon graduated from McNeese State University in chemical engineering and recently received a financial management certificate from Cornell University. She has worked for both Harrah’s and L’Auberge Casino Resort in Lake Charles in special events and promotions as well as Boomtown Hotel & Casino in Bossier City, La., in database and relationship marketing, financial planning and analysis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill