Casino chooses Duhon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Cheryl Duhon is the new director of marketing at Riverwalk Casino Hotel. She previously served on Riverwalk’s financial planning and analysis team.
A native of Lake Charles, La., Duhon graduated from McNeese State University in chemical engineering and recently received a financial management certificate from Cornell University. She has worked for both Harrah’s and L’Auberge Casino Resort in Lake Charles in special events and promotions as well as Boomtown Hotel & Casino in Bossier City, La., in database and relationship marketing, financial planning and analysis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015