Casino chooses Duhon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Cheryl Duhon is the new director of marketing at Riverwalk Casino Hotel. She previously served on Riverwalk’s financial planning and analysis team.
A native of Lake Charles, La., Duhon graduated from McNeese State University in chemical engineering and recently received a financial management certificate from Cornell University. She has worked for both Harrah’s and L’Auberge Casino Resort in Lake Charles in special events and promotions as well as Boomtown Hotel & Casino in Bossier City, La., in database and relationship marketing, financial planning and analysis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit