Casino chooses Duhon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Cheryl Duhon is the new director of marketing at Riverwalk Casino Hotel. She previously served on Riverwalk’s financial planning and analysis team.
A native of Lake Charles, La., Duhon graduated from McNeese State University in chemical engineering and recently received a financial management certificate from Cornell University. She has worked for both Harrah’s and L’Auberge Casino Resort in Lake Charles in special events and promotions as well as Boomtown Hotel & Casino in Bossier City, La., in database and relationship marketing, financial planning and analysis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route