Fowler earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Jay Fowler has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank of Mississippi. He has been with Community Bank since 2011 starting as an assistant in the SBA Department and most recently as a loan officer in the Old Canton Road Office.
Fowler is a graduate of Mississippi State University earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of Mississippi College, earning an MBA.
Active in the community, Fowler is a diplomat with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce. He currently resides in Madison with his wife, Fran, and daughter, Katherine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county