Fowler earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Jay Fowler has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank of Mississippi. He has been with Community Bank since 2011 starting as an assistant in the SBA Department and most recently as a loan officer in the Old Canton Road Office.
Fowler is a graduate of Mississippi State University earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of Mississippi College, earning an MBA.
Active in the community, Fowler is a diplomat with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce. He currently resides in Madison with his wife, Fran, and daughter, Katherine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts