Fowler earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Jay Fowler has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank of Mississippi. He has been with Community Bank since 2011 starting as an assistant in the SBA Department and most recently as a loan officer in the Old Canton Road Office.
Fowler is a graduate of Mississippi State University earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of Mississippi College, earning an MBA.
Active in the community, Fowler is a diplomat with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce. He currently resides in Madison with his wife, Fran, and daughter, Katherine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center