Fowler earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Jay Fowler has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank of Mississippi. He has been with Community Bank since 2011 starting as an assistant in the SBA Department and most recently as a loan officer in the Old Canton Road Office.
Fowler is a graduate of Mississippi State University earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of Mississippi College, earning an MBA.
Active in the community, Fowler is a diplomat with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce. He currently resides in Madison with his wife, Fran, and daughter, Katherine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion