Fowler earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Jay Fowler has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank of Mississippi. He has been with Community Bank since 2011 starting as an assistant in the SBA Department and most recently as a loan officer in the Old Canton Road Office.
Fowler is a graduate of Mississippi State University earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of Mississippi College, earning an MBA.
Active in the community, Fowler is a diplomat with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce. He currently resides in Madison with his wife, Fran, and daughter, Katherine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren