Gonzales added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Michael C. Gonzales, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Endocrinology. He earned his medical degree from University of Saint Thomas in Manila, Philippines, where he also completed a medical internship. Additionally, Gonzales fulfilled an internal medicine internship and residency, and an endocrinology fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Va.
Gonzales is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American College of Physicians, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and The Endocrine Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones