Gonzales added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Michael C. Gonzales, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Endocrinology. He earned his medical degree from University of Saint Thomas in Manila, Philippines, where he also completed a medical internship. Additionally, Gonzales fulfilled an internal medicine internship and residency, and an endocrinology fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Va.
Gonzales is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American College of Physicians, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and The Endocrine Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager