Gonzales added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Michael C. Gonzales, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Endocrinology. He earned his medical degree from University of Saint Thomas in Manila, Philippines, where he also completed a medical internship. Additionally, Gonzales fulfilled an internal medicine internship and residency, and an endocrinology fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Va.
Gonzales is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American College of Physicians, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and The Endocrine Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs