Gonzales added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Michael C. Gonzales, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Endocrinology. He earned his medical degree from University of Saint Thomas in Manila, Philippines, where he also completed a medical internship. Additionally, Gonzales fulfilled an internal medicine internship and residency, and an endocrinology fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Va.
Gonzales is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American College of Physicians, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and The Endocrine Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds