Gonzales added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Michael C. Gonzales, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Endocrinology. He earned his medical degree from University of Saint Thomas in Manila, Philippines, where he also completed a medical internship. Additionally, Gonzales fulfilled an internal medicine internship and residency, and an endocrinology fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Va.
Gonzales is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American College of Physicians, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and The Endocrine Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators