Hoffman elected secretary
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Christopher B. Hoffman has been elected to a two-year term as secretary of the board of directors for the Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB). Hoffman served previously on the CLARB board as the CLARB Region III director (2009-2011), and he served a two-year term on CLARB’s Communications Committee (2007-2009). Hoffman also served as the CLARB Alternate Region III director from 2008-2009.
Closer to home, Hoffman served on the Mississippi Landscape Architectural Advisory Committee from 1998-2011 after being appointed by Governors Kirk Fordice and Ronnie Musgrove. Hoffman is an active member of the Mississippi chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) and has served as the chapter president (1993-1994).
Hoffman graduated in 1984 from Amarillo High School in Amarillo, Texas, and earned his bachelors in landscape architecture from Texas Tech University in 1988. He is currently licensed in Mississippi and as a sole proprietor has worked on a number of projects including the Clinton Natchez Trace Visitor Center, Clinton Public School District Elementary School, Siberian tiger exhibit at the Jackson Zoo and numerous projects on the Baptist Health System Campus. He is also a CLARB-certified landscape architect.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions