Howell gives resignation
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
The executive director of the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce and Philadelphia Main Street, Lisa Howell, has resigned. The Neshoba Democrat reports Howell held the position for seven years.
Howell said she has accepted a position with the Central Water Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BP appealing to have oil spill settlement administrator removed
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us
- Dollar General store cited by OSHA for second time
- Three insurers selling in state on health care reform website
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology