Committees extend deadline in search for university presidents
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Tags: application, committee, deadline, education, educator, executive, executive search, headhunt, headhunter, headhunting, higher education, nomination, public university, seach, state agency, university
CLEVELAND and HATTIESBURG — The board search committees leading the searches for the next presidents of Delta State University and the University of Southern Mississippi have extended the best consideration deadlines for applications and nominations for the positions, according to the State Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL).
The best consideration deadline for the University of Southern Mississippi presidential search has been extended to Dec. 14, and the deadline for the Delta State search has been extended to Jan. 7, 2013.
IHL says the interviews will be held early in the spring semester, with preferred candidate visits on both campuses tentatively scheduled for February.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability