Committees extend deadline in search for university presidents
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Tags: application, committee, deadline, education, educator, executive, executive search, headhunt, headhunter, headhunting, higher education, nomination, public university, seach, state agency, university
CLEVELAND and HATTIESBURG — The board search committees leading the searches for the next presidents of Delta State University and the University of Southern Mississippi have extended the best consideration deadlines for applications and nominations for the positions, according to the State Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL).
The best consideration deadline for the University of Southern Mississippi presidential search has been extended to Dec. 14, and the deadline for the Delta State search has been extended to Jan. 7, 2013.
IHL says the interviews will be held early in the spring semester, with preferred candidate visits on both campuses tentatively scheduled for February.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location