Committees extend deadline in search for university presidents
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Tags: application, committee, deadline, education, educator, executive, executive search, headhunt, headhunter, headhunting, higher education, nomination, public university, seach, state agency, university
CLEVELAND and HATTIESBURG — The board search committees leading the searches for the next presidents of Delta State University and the University of Southern Mississippi have extended the best consideration deadlines for applications and nominations for the positions, according to the State Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL).
The best consideration deadline for the University of Southern Mississippi presidential search has been extended to Dec. 14, and the deadline for the Delta State search has been extended to Jan. 7, 2013.
IHL says the interviews will be held early in the spring semester, with preferred candidate visits on both campuses tentatively scheduled for February.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion