Committees extend deadline in search for university presidents
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Tags: application, committee, deadline, education, educator, executive, executive search, headhunt, headhunter, headhunting, higher education, nomination, public university, seach, state agency, university
CLEVELAND and HATTIESBURG — The board search committees leading the searches for the next presidents of Delta State University and the University of Southern Mississippi have extended the best consideration deadlines for applications and nominations for the positions, according to the State Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL).
The best consideration deadline for the University of Southern Mississippi presidential search has been extended to Dec. 14, and the deadline for the Delta State search has been extended to Jan. 7, 2013.
IHL says the interviews will be held early in the spring semester, with preferred candidate visits on both campuses tentatively scheduled for February.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19