Committees extend deadline in search for university presidents
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Tags: application, committee, deadline, education, educator, executive, executive search, headhunt, headhunter, headhunting, higher education, nomination, public university, seach, state agency, university
CLEVELAND and HATTIESBURG — The board search committees leading the searches for the next presidents of Delta State University and the University of Southern Mississippi have extended the best consideration deadlines for applications and nominations for the positions, according to the State Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL).
The best consideration deadline for the University of Southern Mississippi presidential search has been extended to Dec. 14, and the deadline for the Delta State search has been extended to Jan. 7, 2013.
IHL says the interviews will be held early in the spring semester, with preferred candidate visits on both campuses tentatively scheduled for February.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)