Miller presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce-Main Street-Tourism Bureau executive director Margaret Miller was chosen as one of the top tourism professionals in Mississippi at the annual Governor’s Conference held in Tunica by the Mississippi Tourism Association and Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division. Miller was given a Tourism Hall of Fame Award.
Miller has been with the chamber since 1988 and serves as the current director. She has also served on numerous influential boards such as South Coast USA, Mississippi Main Street and Gulf of Mexico Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports