Miller presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce-Main Street-Tourism Bureau executive director Margaret Miller was chosen as one of the top tourism professionals in Mississippi at the annual Governor’s Conference held in Tunica by the Mississippi Tourism Association and Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division. Miller was given a Tourism Hall of Fame Award.
Miller has been with the chamber since 1988 and serves as the current director. She has also served on numerous influential boards such as South Coast USA, Mississippi Main Street and Gulf of Mexico Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain