MSHP recognizes Dixon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Baptist Medical Center clinical pharmacy specialist Tripp Dixon, Pharm.D., of Madison recently received the Mississippi Society of Health System Pharmacists Service Award. The honor was given during the MSHP annual meeting for outstanding service to the MSHP organization.
Dixon serves as chairman of the MSHP education committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags