MSHP recognizes Dixon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Baptist Medical Center clinical pharmacy specialist Tripp Dixon, Pharm.D., of Madison recently received the Mississippi Society of Health System Pharmacists Service Award. The honor was given during the MSHP annual meeting for outstanding service to the MSHP organization.
Dixon serves as chairman of the MSHP education committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge