MSHP recognizes Dixon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Baptist Medical Center clinical pharmacy specialist Tripp Dixon, Pharm.D., of Madison recently received the Mississippi Society of Health System Pharmacists Service Award. The honor was given during the MSHP annual meeting for outstanding service to the MSHP organization.
Dixon serves as chairman of the MSHP education committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss