MSHP recognizes Dixon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Baptist Medical Center clinical pharmacy specialist Tripp Dixon, Pharm.D., of Madison recently received the Mississippi Society of Health System Pharmacists Service Award. The honor was given during the MSHP annual meeting for outstanding service to the MSHP organization.
Dixon serves as chairman of the MSHP education committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river