MSHP recognizes Dixon
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Baptist Medical Center clinical pharmacy specialist Tripp Dixon, Pharm.D., of Madison recently received the Mississippi Society of Health System Pharmacists Service Award. The honor was given during the MSHP annual meeting for outstanding service to the MSHP organization.
Dixon serves as chairman of the MSHP education committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015