MWTC recognizing Kimmel
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Sara Kimmel, director of Mississippi College’s Flowood Center, is receiving the Mississippi World Trade Center’s International Education Partnership Award. A professor in the School of Business in addition to her duties at the two-year-old Flowood Center in Rankin County, Kimmel is being honored for “long-standing history of active participation and support of the organization’s mission, programs and services.”
A graduate of Belhaven University, Kimmel received her MBA at Millsaps College and doctorate at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has taught courses including the global dimensions of business and the principles of management and organizational behavior.
Kimmel served as coordinator of the international studies program at Belhaven University before joining the Mississippi College business faculty and heading the Flowood Center in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil