MWTC recognizing Kimmel
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Sara Kimmel, director of Mississippi College’s Flowood Center, is receiving the Mississippi World Trade Center’s International Education Partnership Award. A professor in the School of Business in addition to her duties at the two-year-old Flowood Center in Rankin County, Kimmel is being honored for “long-standing history of active participation and support of the organization’s mission, programs and services.”
A graduate of Belhaven University, Kimmel received her MBA at Millsaps College and doctorate at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has taught courses including the global dimensions of business and the principles of management and organizational behavior.
Kimmel served as coordinator of the international studies program at Belhaven University before joining the Mississippi College business faculty and heading the Flowood Center in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar