MWTC recognizing Kimmel
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Sara Kimmel, director of Mississippi College’s Flowood Center, is receiving the Mississippi World Trade Center’s International Education Partnership Award. A professor in the School of Business in addition to her duties at the two-year-old Flowood Center in Rankin County, Kimmel is being honored for “long-standing history of active participation and support of the organization’s mission, programs and services.”
A graduate of Belhaven University, Kimmel received her MBA at Millsaps College and doctorate at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has taught courses including the global dimensions of business and the principles of management and organizational behavior.
Kimmel served as coordinator of the international studies program at Belhaven University before joining the Mississippi College business faculty and heading the Flowood Center in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location