MWTC recognizing Kimmel
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Sara Kimmel, director of Mississippi College’s Flowood Center, is receiving the Mississippi World Trade Center’s International Education Partnership Award. A professor in the School of Business in addition to her duties at the two-year-old Flowood Center in Rankin County, Kimmel is being honored for “long-standing history of active participation and support of the organization’s mission, programs and services.”
A graduate of Belhaven University, Kimmel received her MBA at Millsaps College and doctorate at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has taught courses including the global dimensions of business and the principles of management and organizational behavior.
Kimmel served as coordinator of the international studies program at Belhaven University before joining the Mississippi College business faculty and heading the Flowood Center in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement