MWTC recognizing Kimmel
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Sara Kimmel, director of Mississippi College’s Flowood Center, is receiving the Mississippi World Trade Center’s International Education Partnership Award. A professor in the School of Business in addition to her duties at the two-year-old Flowood Center in Rankin County, Kimmel is being honored for “long-standing history of active participation and support of the organization’s mission, programs and services.”
A graduate of Belhaven University, Kimmel received her MBA at Millsaps College and doctorate at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has taught courses including the global dimensions of business and the principles of management and organizational behavior.
Kimmel served as coordinator of the international studies program at Belhaven University before joining the Mississippi College business faculty and heading the Flowood Center in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams