Richardson appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center has appointed Dr. Kevin Richardson as its medical director of quality improvement. The Enterprise-Journal reports Richardson will continue his OB/GYN and robotic surgery practice. In his added role, the hospital said he would work with administrators and physicians on quality issues.
Richardson on the hospital staff for 10 years. He completed an OB/GYN residency at Charity Hospital in New Orleans in 2002. As an undergraduate at Emory University in Atlanta, he earned degrees in biology and art history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015