Richardson appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center has appointed Dr. Kevin Richardson as its medical director of quality improvement. The Enterprise-Journal reports Richardson will continue his OB/GYN and robotic surgery practice. In his added role, the hospital said he would work with administrators and physicians on quality issues.
Richardson on the hospital staff for 10 years. He completed an OB/GYN residency at Charity Hospital in New Orleans in 2002. As an undergraduate at Emory University in Atlanta, he earned degrees in biology and art history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K