Richardson appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center has appointed Dr. Kevin Richardson as its medical director of quality improvement. The Enterprise-Journal reports Richardson will continue his OB/GYN and robotic surgery practice. In his added role, the hospital said he would work with administrators and physicians on quality issues.
Richardson on the hospital staff for 10 years. He completed an OB/GYN residency at Charity Hospital in New Orleans in 2002. As an undergraduate at Emory University in Atlanta, he earned degrees in biology and art history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager