Richardson appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center has appointed Dr. Kevin Richardson as its medical director of quality improvement. The Enterprise-Journal reports Richardson will continue his OB/GYN and robotic surgery practice. In his added role, the hospital said he would work with administrators and physicians on quality issues.
Richardson on the hospital staff for 10 years. He completed an OB/GYN residency at Charity Hospital in New Orleans in 2002. As an undergraduate at Emory University in Atlanta, he earned degrees in biology and art history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom