Richardson appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center has appointed Dr. Kevin Richardson as its medical director of quality improvement. The Enterprise-Journal reports Richardson will continue his OB/GYN and robotic surgery practice. In his added role, the hospital said he would work with administrators and physicians on quality issues.
Richardson on the hospital staff for 10 years. He completed an OB/GYN residency at Charity Hospital in New Orleans in 2002. As an undergraduate at Emory University in Atlanta, he earned degrees in biology and art history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits