Riverwalk welcomes Bradway
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Riverwalk Casino Hotel recently welcomed John Bradway as the new director of IT for the casino. Bradway will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Riverwalk’s information technology management and strategy as well as development of all technical infrastructure systems and processes.
A native of Vicksburg, Bradway’s first start in the casino industry was as a dealer and then onto surveillance. Since then, he has worked in the information technology arena for over 12 years, most recently serving as a software architect for Mav6, an aerospace and defense technology company contracted by the U.S. Department of Defense.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge