Riverwalk welcomes Bradway
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Riverwalk Casino Hotel recently welcomed John Bradway as the new director of IT for the casino. Bradway will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Riverwalk’s information technology management and strategy as well as development of all technical infrastructure systems and processes.
A native of Vicksburg, Bradway’s first start in the casino industry was as a dealer and then onto surveillance. Since then, he has worked in the information technology arena for over 12 years, most recently serving as a software architect for Mav6, an aerospace and defense technology company contracted by the U.S. Department of Defense.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well