Riverwalk welcomes Bradway
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Riverwalk Casino Hotel recently welcomed John Bradway as the new director of IT for the casino. Bradway will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Riverwalk’s information technology management and strategy as well as development of all technical infrastructure systems and processes.
A native of Vicksburg, Bradway’s first start in the casino industry was as a dealer and then onto surveillance. Since then, he has worked in the information technology arena for over 12 years, most recently serving as a software architect for Mav6, an aerospace and defense technology company contracted by the U.S. Department of Defense.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal