Riverwalk welcomes Bradway
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Riverwalk Casino Hotel recently welcomed John Bradway as the new director of IT for the casino. Bradway will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Riverwalk’s information technology management and strategy as well as development of all technical infrastructure systems and processes.
A native of Vicksburg, Bradway’s first start in the casino industry was as a dealer and then onto surveillance. Since then, he has worked in the information technology arena for over 12 years, most recently serving as a software architect for Mav6, an aerospace and defense technology company contracted by the U.S. Department of Defense.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations