Smith earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mary A. Smith, assistant professor of nursing in the graduate department at Mississippi University for Women, has successfully completed the CNOR (certified nurse operating room) exam. Smith is a board-certified family and orthopedic nurse practitioner, registered nurse first assistant with Starkville Orthopedic Clinic and is sole proprietor of Golden Triangle Geriatric Collaborative, which is a house call program. She is also adjunct faculty at the University of Alabama Capstone College of Nursing in Tuscaloosa, Ala., where she is involved in a doctor of nursing practice alumni-mentoring program.
Smith serves as chair of the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses Evidence-Base Practice and Research Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference