Smith earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mary A. Smith, assistant professor of nursing in the graduate department at Mississippi University for Women, has successfully completed the CNOR (certified nurse operating room) exam. Smith is a board-certified family and orthopedic nurse practitioner, registered nurse first assistant with Starkville Orthopedic Clinic and is sole proprietor of Golden Triangle Geriatric Collaborative, which is a house call program. She is also adjunct faculty at the University of Alabama Capstone College of Nursing in Tuscaloosa, Ala., where she is involved in a doctor of nursing practice alumni-mentoring program.
Smith serves as chair of the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses Evidence-Base Practice and Research Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act