Smith earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mary A. Smith, assistant professor of nursing in the graduate department at Mississippi University for Women, has successfully completed the CNOR (certified nurse operating room) exam. Smith is a board-certified family and orthopedic nurse practitioner, registered nurse first assistant with Starkville Orthopedic Clinic and is sole proprietor of Golden Triangle Geriatric Collaborative, which is a house call program. She is also adjunct faculty at the University of Alabama Capstone College of Nursing in Tuscaloosa, Ala., where she is involved in a doctor of nursing practice alumni-mentoring program.
Smith serves as chair of the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses Evidence-Base Practice and Research Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma