Smith earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mary A. Smith, assistant professor of nursing in the graduate department at Mississippi University for Women, has successfully completed the CNOR (certified nurse operating room) exam. Smith is a board-certified family and orthopedic nurse practitioner, registered nurse first assistant with Starkville Orthopedic Clinic and is sole proprietor of Golden Triangle Geriatric Collaborative, which is a house call program. She is also adjunct faculty at the University of Alabama Capstone College of Nursing in Tuscaloosa, Ala., where she is involved in a doctor of nursing practice alumni-mentoring program.
Smith serves as chair of the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses Evidence-Base Practice and Research Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi