Smith earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mary A. Smith, assistant professor of nursing in the graduate department at Mississippi University for Women, has successfully completed the CNOR (certified nurse operating room) exam. Smith is a board-certified family and orthopedic nurse practitioner, registered nurse first assistant with Starkville Orthopedic Clinic and is sole proprietor of Golden Triangle Geriatric Collaborative, which is a house call program. She is also adjunct faculty at the University of Alabama Capstone College of Nursing in Tuscaloosa, Ala., where she is involved in a doctor of nursing practice alumni-mentoring program.
Smith serves as chair of the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses Evidence-Base Practice and Research Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues