State hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service. Several employees were recognized for providing 20 years of service to the hospital. They included Charles Mitchell of Brandon; Elaine Shoto of Pearl; Jackie Martin of Jackson; Karen Johnson of Jackson; Phillip Cothern of Jackson; Verlene Gillon of Brandon; and, Vernice Evans of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments