State hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service. Several employees were recognized for providing 20 years of service to the hospital. They included Charles Mitchell of Brandon; Elaine Shoto of Pearl; Jackie Martin of Jackson; Karen Johnson of Jackson; Phillip Cothern of Jackson; Verlene Gillon of Brandon; and, Vernice Evans of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity