State hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service. Several employees were recognized for providing 20 years of service to the hospital. They included Charles Mitchell of Brandon; Elaine Shoto of Pearl; Jackie Martin of Jackson; Karen Johnson of Jackson; Phillip Cothern of Jackson; Verlene Gillon of Brandon; and, Vernice Evans of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip