State hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service. Several employees were recognized for providing 20 years of service to the hospital. They included Charles Mitchell of Brandon; Elaine Shoto of Pearl; Jackie Martin of Jackson; Karen Johnson of Jackson; Phillip Cothern of Jackson; Verlene Gillon of Brandon; and, Vernice Evans of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge