State hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service. Several employees were recognized for providing 20 years of service to the hospital. They included Charles Mitchell of Brandon; Elaine Shoto of Pearl; Jackie Martin of Jackson; Karen Johnson of Jackson; Phillip Cothern of Jackson; Verlene Gillon of Brandon; and, Vernice Evans of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes