Tipton earns promotion
KPMG, LLP has promoted Chandler Tipton, based in Jackson, to managing director. Tipton is a tax managing director in the firm’s Transformation and Outsourcing Practice and currently serves as the firms’ tax outsourcing services leader in the U.S.
Tipton has 21 years of experience in tax and knowledge management. During his career, he has managed multinational tax compliance and consulting engagements, published articles on international tax topics, taught tax professional training courses on tax research and led technology development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines