Tipton earns promotion
KPMG, LLP has promoted Chandler Tipton, based in Jackson, to managing director. Tipton is a tax managing director in the firm’s Transformation and Outsourcing Practice and currently serves as the firms’ tax outsourcing services leader in the U.S.
Tipton has 21 years of experience in tax and knowledge management. During his career, he has managed multinational tax compliance and consulting engagements, published articles on international tax topics, taught tax professional training courses on tax research and led technology development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast