Tipton earns promotion
KPMG, LLP has promoted Chandler Tipton, based in Jackson, to managing director. Tipton is a tax managing director in the firm’s Transformation and Outsourcing Practice and currently serves as the firms’ tax outsourcing services leader in the U.S.
Tipton has 21 years of experience in tax and knowledge management. During his career, he has managed multinational tax compliance and consulting engagements, published articles on international tax topics, taught tax professional training courses on tax research and led technology development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force