Tipton earns promotion
KPMG, LLP has promoted Chandler Tipton, based in Jackson, to managing director. Tipton is a tax managing director in the firm’s Transformation and Outsourcing Practice and currently serves as the firms’ tax outsourcing services leader in the U.S.
Tipton has 21 years of experience in tax and knowledge management. During his career, he has managed multinational tax compliance and consulting engagements, published articles on international tax topics, taught tax professional training courses on tax research and led technology development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015