Tipton earns promotion
KPMG, LLP has promoted Chandler Tipton, based in Jackson, to managing director. Tipton is a tax managing director in the firm’s Transformation and Outsourcing Practice and currently serves as the firms’ tax outsourcing services leader in the U.S.
Tipton has 21 years of experience in tax and knowledge management. During his career, he has managed multinational tax compliance and consulting engagements, published articles on international tax topics, taught tax professional training courses on tax research and led technology development projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas