Tullos heading EMA
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Marda Tullos is the new executive director of the Jones County Emergency Management Agency. The Hattiesburg American reports Tullos has served as EMA deputy director for the past 15 years and has been serving as interim executive director for the past several months after the resignation of Lance Chancellor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building