Tullos heading EMA
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
Marda Tullos is the new executive director of the Jones County Emergency Management Agency. The Hattiesburg American reports Tullos has served as EMA deputy director for the past 15 years and has been serving as interim executive director for the past several months after the resignation of Lance Chancellor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations