Wadford presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
The National Alliance of Wound Care (NAWC) board of directors presented the national winner of this year’s Outstanding Wound Care Certified (WCC) of the Year award to Monessa (Missy) Wadford, RN, BSN, WCC. Wadford is a wound care-certified RN with Sta-Home, a home health and hospice agency. This prestigious award is given annually to the wound care-certified clinician who most illustrates exemplary leadership and knowledge of wound care out of 11,000 wound care-certified clinicians around the country.
Wadford has been a registered nurse since 1994, earning her wound care certification in 2006 and completing her bachelors of science degree in 2011. She is currently the director of wound care at Sta-Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending