Wadford presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
The National Alliance of Wound Care (NAWC) board of directors presented the national winner of this year’s Outstanding Wound Care Certified (WCC) of the Year award to Monessa (Missy) Wadford, RN, BSN, WCC. Wadford is a wound care-certified RN with Sta-Home, a home health and hospice agency. This prestigious award is given annually to the wound care-certified clinician who most illustrates exemplary leadership and knowledge of wound care out of 11,000 wound care-certified clinicians around the country.
Wadford has been a registered nurse since 1994, earning her wound care certification in 2006 and completing her bachelors of science degree in 2011. She is currently the director of wound care at Sta-Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years