Wadford presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
The National Alliance of Wound Care (NAWC) board of directors presented the national winner of this year’s Outstanding Wound Care Certified (WCC) of the Year award to Monessa (Missy) Wadford, RN, BSN, WCC. Wadford is a wound care-certified RN with Sta-Home, a home health and hospice agency. This prestigious award is given annually to the wound care-certified clinician who most illustrates exemplary leadership and knowledge of wound care out of 11,000 wound care-certified clinicians around the country.
Wadford has been a registered nurse since 1994, earning her wound care certification in 2006 and completing her bachelors of science degree in 2011. She is currently the director of wound care at Sta-Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings