Wadford presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
The National Alliance of Wound Care (NAWC) board of directors presented the national winner of this year’s Outstanding Wound Care Certified (WCC) of the Year award to Monessa (Missy) Wadford, RN, BSN, WCC. Wadford is a wound care-certified RN with Sta-Home, a home health and hospice agency. This prestigious award is given annually to the wound care-certified clinician who most illustrates exemplary leadership and knowledge of wound care out of 11,000 wound care-certified clinicians around the country.
Wadford has been a registered nurse since 1994, earning her wound care certification in 2006 and completing her bachelors of science degree in 2011. She is currently the director of wound care at Sta-Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags