Wadford presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 29,2012
The National Alliance of Wound Care (NAWC) board of directors presented the national winner of this year’s Outstanding Wound Care Certified (WCC) of the Year award to Monessa (Missy) Wadford, RN, BSN, WCC. Wadford is a wound care-certified RN with Sta-Home, a home health and hospice agency. This prestigious award is given annually to the wound care-certified clinician who most illustrates exemplary leadership and knowledge of wound care out of 11,000 wound care-certified clinicians around the country.
Wadford has been a registered nurse since 1994, earning her wound care certification in 2006 and completing her bachelors of science degree in 2011. She is currently the director of wound care at Sta-Home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route