Adams makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Ben C. Adams, chairman and CEO of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., has been named one of the 10 “Most Innovative Managing Partners” in the country by Law360. Law360 recognized Adams for his frequent and varied methods of communication with Baker Donelson employees to ensure a culture of transparency, noting that his approach to managing Baker Donelson “all starts with listening, giving straight answers and simply treating employees with respect.”
Adams has served as chairman and CEO of Baker Donelson since 2003. In that time he has led the law firm’s growth from fewer than 300 attorneys and advisors in 10 offices to its current total of more than 630 attorneys and advisors in 18 locations across seven states and Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project