Adams makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Ben C. Adams, chairman and CEO of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., has been named one of the 10 “Most Innovative Managing Partners” in the country by Law360. Law360 recognized Adams for his frequent and varied methods of communication with Baker Donelson employees to ensure a culture of transparency, noting that his approach to managing Baker Donelson “all starts with listening, giving straight answers and simply treating employees with respect.”
Adams has served as chairman and CEO of Baker Donelson since 2003. In that time he has led the law firm’s growth from fewer than 300 attorneys and advisors in 10 offices to its current total of more than 630 attorneys and advisors in 18 locations across seven states and Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow