Adams makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Ben C. Adams, chairman and CEO of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., has been named one of the 10 “Most Innovative Managing Partners” in the country by Law360. Law360 recognized Adams for his frequent and varied methods of communication with Baker Donelson employees to ensure a culture of transparency, noting that his approach to managing Baker Donelson “all starts with listening, giving straight answers and simply treating employees with respect.”
Adams has served as chairman and CEO of Baker Donelson since 2003. In that time he has led the law firm’s growth from fewer than 300 attorneys and advisors in 10 offices to its current total of more than 630 attorneys and advisors in 18 locations across seven states and Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate