Bank welcomes Harrell
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Renae Harrell has joined Community Bank as business development officer for the Forest office. Harrell was most previously with The Middleton Group out of Hollister, Mo., as traveling sales representative for industrial safety supply products as well as mechanical equipment for poultry processing facilities.
Harrell is a graduate of Lake High School and attended East Central Community College. She resides in Forest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits