Bank welcomes Harrell
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Renae Harrell has joined Community Bank as business development officer for the Forest office. Harrell was most previously with The Middleton Group out of Hollister, Mo., as traveling sales representative for industrial safety supply products as well as mechanical equipment for poultry processing facilities.
Harrell is a graduate of Lake High School and attended East Central Community College. She resides in Forest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability