Bank welcomes Harrell
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Renae Harrell has joined Community Bank as business development officer for the Forest office. Harrell was most previously with The Middleton Group out of Hollister, Mo., as traveling sales representative for industrial safety supply products as well as mechanical equipment for poultry processing facilities.
Harrell is a graduate of Lake High School and attended East Central Community College. She resides in Forest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets