Bank welcomes Harrell
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Renae Harrell has joined Community Bank as business development officer for the Forest office. Harrell was most previously with The Middleton Group out of Hollister, Mo., as traveling sales representative for industrial safety supply products as well as mechanical equipment for poultry processing facilities.
Harrell is a graduate of Lake High School and attended East Central Community College. She resides in Forest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training