Bank welcomes Lacher
Jeff Lacher has joined Community Bank as vice president in the Hardy Street Office in Hattiesburg. Lacher has more than seven years of experience as a banker, most previously with Trustmark Bank. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with bachelors of business administration in both management and marketing.
Involved in the community, Lacher is a member of the Hub City Kiwanis Club and served on the board of directors for two years. He is also the director of Outreach Ministries and member of the Heritage United Methodist Church Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access