Bank welcomes Lacher
Jeff Lacher has joined Community Bank as vice president in the Hardy Street Office in Hattiesburg. Lacher has more than seven years of experience as a banker, most previously with Trustmark Bank. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with bachelors of business administration in both management and marketing.
Involved in the community, Lacher is a member of the Hub City Kiwanis Club and served on the board of directors for two years. He is also the director of Outreach Ministries and member of the Heritage United Methodist Church Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center