Bank welcomes Lacher
Jeff Lacher has joined Community Bank as vice president in the Hardy Street Office in Hattiesburg. Lacher has more than seven years of experience as a banker, most previously with Trustmark Bank. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with bachelors of business administration in both management and marketing.
Involved in the community, Lacher is a member of the Hub City Kiwanis Club and served on the board of directors for two years. He is also the director of Outreach Ministries and member of the Heritage United Methodist Church Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90