Bank welcomes Lacher
Jeff Lacher has joined Community Bank as vice president in the Hardy Street Office in Hattiesburg. Lacher has more than seven years of experience as a banker, most previously with Trustmark Bank. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with bachelors of business administration in both management and marketing.
Involved in the community, Lacher is a member of the Hub City Kiwanis Club and served on the board of directors for two years. He is also the director of Outreach Ministries and member of the Heritage United Methodist Church Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics