Bank welcomes Lacher
Jeff Lacher has joined Community Bank as vice president in the Hardy Street Office in Hattiesburg. Lacher has more than seven years of experience as a banker, most previously with Trustmark Bank. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University with bachelors of business administration in both management and marketing.
Involved in the community, Lacher is a member of the Hub City Kiwanis Club and served on the board of directors for two years. He is also the director of Outreach Ministries and member of the Heritage United Methodist Church Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones