Bogan appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Tracey Bogan, LPN, has been appointed resident care director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Bogan previously worked as an LPN for the community.
She received her license in practical nursing from Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson. Prior to that Bogan, a resident of Hazlehurst, was a medical service specialist in the U.S. Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015