Bogan appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Tracey Bogan, LPN, has been appointed resident care director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Bogan previously worked as an LPN for the community.
She received her license in practical nursing from Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson. Prior to that Bogan, a resident of Hazlehurst, was a medical service specialist in the U.S. Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet