Bogan appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Tracey Bogan, LPN, has been appointed resident care director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Bogan previously worked as an LPN for the community.
She received her license in practical nursing from Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson. Prior to that Bogan, a resident of Hazlehurst, was a medical service specialist in the U.S. Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil