Bogan appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Tracey Bogan, LPN, has been appointed resident care director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Bogan previously worked as an LPN for the community.
She received her license in practical nursing from Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson. Prior to that Bogan, a resident of Hazlehurst, was a medical service specialist in the U.S. Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner