Bogan appointed director
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Tracey Bogan, LPN, has been appointed resident care director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Bogan previously worked as an LPN for the community.
She received her license in practical nursing from Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson. Prior to that Bogan, a resident of Hazlehurst, was a medical service specialist in the U.S. Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House