Broyles earns promotion
BankPlus has promoted Gaye Broyles to first vice president and commercial sales manager. Broyles will now oversee the bank’s commercial sales efforts and cash management team. She has over 30 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 10 years.
A native of Durant, Broyles has served as president of the Madison Central High School Parent-Teacher Organization executive board and volunteers with the Madison County School System. Broyles is a member of the Madison Ridgeland Rotary Club and is past co-chair of the Jackson Public Schools Adopt-A-School advisory board and the Mississippi High School Activities Association’s Lindy Callahan Scholarship Committee.
Broyles and her husband, Mike, have two children, Wade and Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87