Broyles earns promotion
BankPlus has promoted Gaye Broyles to first vice president and commercial sales manager. Broyles will now oversee the bank’s commercial sales efforts and cash management team. She has over 30 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 10 years.
A native of Durant, Broyles has served as president of the Madison Central High School Parent-Teacher Organization executive board and volunteers with the Madison County School System. Broyles is a member of the Madison Ridgeland Rotary Club and is past co-chair of the Jackson Public Schools Adopt-A-School advisory board and the Mississippi High School Activities Association’s Lindy Callahan Scholarship Committee.
Broyles and her husband, Mike, have two children, Wade and Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs