Broyles earns promotion
BankPlus has promoted Gaye Broyles to first vice president and commercial sales manager. Broyles will now oversee the bank’s commercial sales efforts and cash management team. She has over 30 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 10 years.
A native of Durant, Broyles has served as president of the Madison Central High School Parent-Teacher Organization executive board and volunteers with the Madison County School System. Broyles is a member of the Madison Ridgeland Rotary Club and is past co-chair of the Jackson Public Schools Adopt-A-School advisory board and the Mississippi High School Activities Association’s Lindy Callahan Scholarship Committee.
Broyles and her husband, Mike, have two children, Wade and Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability