Broyles earns promotion
BankPlus has promoted Gaye Broyles to first vice president and commercial sales manager. Broyles will now oversee the bank’s commercial sales efforts and cash management team. She has over 30 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 10 years.
A native of Durant, Broyles has served as president of the Madison Central High School Parent-Teacher Organization executive board and volunteers with the Madison County School System. Broyles is a member of the Madison Ridgeland Rotary Club and is past co-chair of the Jackson Public Schools Adopt-A-School advisory board and the Mississippi High School Activities Association’s Lindy Callahan Scholarship Committee.
Broyles and her husband, Mike, have two children, Wade and Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable