Broyles earns promotion
BankPlus has promoted Gaye Broyles to first vice president and commercial sales manager. Broyles will now oversee the bank’s commercial sales efforts and cash management team. She has over 30 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 10 years.
A native of Durant, Broyles has served as president of the Madison Central High School Parent-Teacher Organization executive board and volunteers with the Madison County School System. Broyles is a member of the Madison Ridgeland Rotary Club and is past co-chair of the Jackson Public Schools Adopt-A-School advisory board and the Mississippi High School Activities Association’s Lindy Callahan Scholarship Committee.
Broyles and her husband, Mike, have two children, Wade and Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations