Bryant taps Minor
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP partner J. Douglas Minor Jr. has been appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant to the Judicial Appointments Advisory Committee. Committee members serve two-year terms and can be reappointed.
Minor focuses his practice on commercial and financial litigation and financial services regulatory compliance. He earned his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and has an A.B. from Harvard University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways