Bryant taps Minor
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP partner J. Douglas Minor Jr. has been appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant to the Judicial Appointments Advisory Committee. Committee members serve two-year terms and can be reappointed.
Minor focuses his practice on commercial and financial litigation and financial services regulatory compliance. He earned his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and has an A.B. from Harvard University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month