Bryant taps Minor
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP partner J. Douglas Minor Jr. has been appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant to the Judicial Appointments Advisory Committee. Committee members serve two-year terms and can be reappointed.
Minor focuses his practice on commercial and financial litigation and financial services regulatory compliance. He earned his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and has an A.B. from Harvard University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity