Bryant taps Minor
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP partner J. Douglas Minor Jr. has been appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant to the Judicial Appointments Advisory Committee. Committee members serve two-year terms and can be reappointed.
Minor focuses his practice on commercial and financial litigation and financial services regulatory compliance. He earned his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and has an A.B. from Harvard University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force