Bryant taps Minor
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP partner J. Douglas Minor Jr. has been appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant to the Judicial Appointments Advisory Committee. Committee members serve two-year terms and can be reappointed.
Minor focuses his practice on commercial and financial litigation and financial services regulatory compliance. He earned his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and has an A.B. from Harvard University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal