Cirlot adds Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Mary Hampton Morrison has joined The Cirlot Agency as public relations strategist. Previously, she worked with Dynomighty Design, based in Brooklyn, N.Y., as a consumer insights researcher and strategist. She also worked with the Literacy Council of West Alabama as a recruitment strategist with a focus on fundraising and volunteer recruitment.
Morrison graduated with honors and earned a master’s degree in advertising and public relations from the University of Alabama. A native of Yazoo City, Morrison graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University with a degree in communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion