Cirlot adds Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Mary Hampton Morrison has joined The Cirlot Agency as public relations strategist. Previously, she worked with Dynomighty Design, based in Brooklyn, N.Y., as a consumer insights researcher and strategist. She also worked with the Literacy Council of West Alabama as a recruitment strategist with a focus on fundraising and volunteer recruitment.
Morrison graduated with honors and earned a master’s degree in advertising and public relations from the University of Alabama. A native of Yazoo City, Morrison graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University with a degree in communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit