Cirlot adds Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Mary Hampton Morrison has joined The Cirlot Agency as public relations strategist. Previously, she worked with Dynomighty Design, based in Brooklyn, N.Y., as a consumer insights researcher and strategist. She also worked with the Literacy Council of West Alabama as a recruitment strategist with a focus on fundraising and volunteer recruitment.
Morrison graduated with honors and earned a master’s degree in advertising and public relations from the University of Alabama. A native of Yazoo City, Morrison graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University with a degree in communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?