Cirlot adds Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Mary Hampton Morrison has joined The Cirlot Agency as public relations strategist. Previously, she worked with Dynomighty Design, based in Brooklyn, N.Y., as a consumer insights researcher and strategist. She also worked with the Literacy Council of West Alabama as a recruitment strategist with a focus on fundraising and volunteer recruitment.
Morrison graduated with honors and earned a master’s degree in advertising and public relations from the University of Alabama. A native of Yazoo City, Morrison graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University with a degree in communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme