Cirlot adds Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Mary Hampton Morrison has joined The Cirlot Agency as public relations strategist. Previously, she worked with Dynomighty Design, based in Brooklyn, N.Y., as a consumer insights researcher and strategist. She also worked with the Literacy Council of West Alabama as a recruitment strategist with a focus on fundraising and volunteer recruitment.
Morrison graduated with honors and earned a master’s degree in advertising and public relations from the University of Alabama. A native of Yazoo City, Morrison graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University with a degree in communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State